Forming Power Up Group in Asheville, NC
Want to take your career and life to a higher level? Then Randy Siegel's Power Up Group is for you.
Power Up Groups appeal to professionals who want to:
- Expand their reach to include regional, national, and/or international audiences.
- Realign their product or service mix to be congruent with their personal purpose or mission.
- Earn a targeted level of income.
- Bring more balance to work and home.
Power Up Groups are designed to provide participants:
Groups are limited to four participants, plus the facilitator. Participants are selected based upon compatibility with the other members.
- Meet with Randy to set an intention.
- Meet with group twice a month for two months:
- By phone for 60 minutes
- In-person at Randy's home for 90 minutes
- Follow this format:
- Begin each meeting with brief exercise or mediation.
- Sixty-Minute Meeting: Each member shares and receives feedback for ten minutes.
- Ninety-Minute Meeting: In addition to the sharing, we have an exercise. Exercises can include: writing your purpose/mission statement, defining core values, dealing with your inner critic, and overcoming limiting beliefs.
Members may also elect to:
- Set weekly goals in alignment with vision.
- Report back to accountability partner weekly.
- Keep confidences.
- Respect group.
- Show up for meetings on time.
- Follow time limit during sharing.
Commitment, Investment, and Terms
A two-month commitment is required. Participants may choose to continue their participation at the end of this time.
Your investment is $330 for two months, or $165 a month.
Full tuition, $330, is due upon sign-up. No refunds.
Next Steps or Questions
Please call Randy at 828-236-0045 or e-mail him.
If you live outside of Asheville and are interested in forming a Power Up Group in your area, please contact Randy.
About Randy Siegel
If you have a group of eight or more and would like to explore a customized retreat or workshop in your hometown or in Asheville, North Carolina, please contact me.