View a two-minute video here.
Here are only a few of the professional advantages that make Randy Siegel the first choice for executives, senior management, and employees for leadership and communications training and coaching.
- My professional practice is based on a proprietary process rooted in psychology, sociology, and business principles.
"A growing body of research confirms that well developed emotional intelligence (or what used to be called 'people skills') plays a bigger role in job success than intelligence, technical skill, and experience...."
- My practice reaches beyond constraints of industry convention and standard approaches to business leadership. I'm always passionate about ideas that make a real difference for my clients. All programs are designed to advance the individualís career, and in doing so advance the organizationís goals.
"As employers move through the next ten to fifteen years, they will discover that concentrating on individuals will be considerably more productive than pushing any one-size-fits-all concept. Employees seek, expect, even demand the personal attention...."
- Unlike most coaches, I am able to generate measurable results in five sessions or less.
- I provide services to blue chip clients, including such industry leaders as The Recording Academy (The Grammy Awards), Earthlink, State Farm Insurance, Duke University's Nonprofit Management Program, and Fleishman-Hillard International Communications.
- I've earned a strong, well-established reputation as a leader in my industry. With four books and a slew of professional articles, I'm often quoted in the media. My clients know that they are working with a nationally-recognized thought-leader in leadership and communications training.